Covid 19 Policy
• Please do not come to your appointment if you are showing any symptoms.
• Before your appointment you will be asked some screening questions, please answer these honestly!
• Please wait in your car until your appointment time, please do not come into the salon early, this stops there being more than one customer in the salon at any one time and gives me time to sanitise between clients.
• Upon entering the salon, please sanitise your hands with the provided sanitiser or if you prefer please wash your hands in the bathroom.
• To reduce numbers in the salon please leave children at home.
• You will be required to bring your own mask/face covering to your appointment. If I provide one there will be a charge.
• I will be wearing PPE at all times and when facial waxing I will also be wearing a visor.
• All tools will be fully cleaned and sanitised before your treatment.
At your appointment you will be asked to complete a new consultation form which will include Covd-19 health questions. These will need to be completed before your treatment can proceed
I want everyone to be assured that your health and mine is my main priority and that I am taking every step possible to ensure that the hygiene of the salon is as high as it can be
Lateness & Cancellation Policy
Please wait in your car until your appointment time, please do not come into the salon early, this stops there being more than one customer in the salon at any one time and gives me time to sanitise between clients.
We understand that emergencies happen. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask that you notify us of any cancellations or rescheduling's at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. Cancellations that break these rules will cause a £20 fee added to your next appointment.
Refunds Policy Service
Our treatments are carried out by a qualified therapist. If you have had a treatment that you are unsatisfied with please bring it to the attention of the therapist and follow the complaints procedure (detailed below) We do not give refunds on any treatments however we will look into your concerns immediately and try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Appointments with Carrie Scarlioli Aesthetics are essential. To avoid disappointment we recommend you book your treatment in advance by calling, texting or emailing us. We will send you an SMS reminder the day before your appointment, so you can change, confirm or cancel by telephoning us immediately. If you cannot make your appointment for any reason, please inform us straight away, we will understand and it gives someone else an opportunity to have that appointment time.
It is our objective to ensure that every client is delighted with the services that they receive at Carrie Scarlioli Aesthetics. However, we recognise that on occasions things can go wrong. If this does happen we will try to ensure we put things right at the earliest opportunity. This procedure advises how to bring things to our attention if you are not happy about the service that you have received.
We will ensure that all complaints are followed through, documented and when appropriate action is taken to prevent a recurrence. The quickest and most effective way of resolving any problem is to bring it to our attention immediately. Please raise your concern with the therapist. They will listen carefully to your concerns and do what they can to correct any problems.
All complaints need to be documented in writing via email at reception email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as possible, including details of your treatment, date and time of your appointment and your exact complaint. Your complaint will be assessed and we aim to get back to you within 48 hours of receiving your complaint in writing.